Shear Bliss

Living with a Siamese cat, an Irish Setter dog & umpteen Bengal cats & kittens

Friday, April 28, 2006

Apollo

This is Apollo.




Do you see what I mean about the glum expression? His little mouth curves downwards in discontented lines - no little smile for the camera.

Actually not sure if he is looking so much as glum as horrified at being photographed.

He is terribly sweet really. He likes cuddles. He likes playing. He has a gorgeous golden orange hue & great spots. He's just not got a particularly happy face for a Bengal kitten... I'm sure though that he will grow into his looks & become a very handsome, golden Bengal cat.

1 Comments:

  • At 30 April, 2006 16:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww... such a sweet face (even with the expression being a little serious).

    Thanks for commenting on my blog... I hope you'll be back again!

    Love the kitties' pics and stories-I am a huge kitty fan myself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home